Tuesday 21 September starting at 08:00 pm.
Tuesday 07 September starting at 08:00 pm.
Tuesday 24 August starting at 08:00 pm.
Tuesday 10 August starting at 08:00 pm.
Treating A Dislodged Crown
Tuesday 27 July at 08:00 pm.
We explore the difficult choice of saving the tooth or replacing it when faced with a dislodged crown tooth. Do molars deserve a chance to be saved? This webinar discusses a real-world example of a 48-year old female presenting with constant dislodgement of a crown on tooth 37. This webinar will be a comprehensive discussion around diagnosis, short-term and long-term treatment options.
This webinar will be run by Dr Sarkis — prosthodontist. Dr Sarkis Nalbandian will discuss the complexity of this treatment and the importance of correct planning to achieve a clinically satisfactory outcome.
Today patients are presenting with more complex aesthetic concerns are living longer, and aesthetic demands are increasing. Patient at age 48 years presenting with constant dislodgement of a gold crown on tooth 37. My dentist says I need implant replacement as my tooth is too short to hold the crown.
- “I want a solution to this constant discomfort. I want to eat again confidently.”
Dental treatment in the past has resulted in a functional disturbance. We explore crown retention and resistance basics in helping our patients simplify the treatment modalities and improve their quality of life with reduced financial and biological costs.
- What factors would you consider when attending to the patient’s request?
- What questions would you ask the patient?
- What is your diagnosis
- What would be your treatment plan?
We discuss the following and more:
- Real-world case studies.
- A 48-year-old patient with constant dislodgement of a gold crown on tooth 37
- Diagnosis, short-term and long-term treatment options